|When the downloaded file is in a RAR or 7z format, the file needs to be extracted with WinRAR. The evaluation version of WinRar is sufficient to do this.
Click here and save the file to your Desktop.
1. Double click the new wrar521.exe file on your desktop.
2. Click Install.
3. Installation of files will proceed.
4. Ensure all associations are checked except ISO and click OK.
5. Click Done.
Extracting the RAR File
6. Go to the C: or wherever you saved the RAR file to. Right click the RAR or 7z file and click "Extract Here".
7. The RAR or 7z file will now extract. Depending on the size of the file, the extraction process may take sometime.
8. Once the extraction is complete, there will be a new folder with the same name as the RAR or 7z file, in the same location.
9. Double click this new folder and find the "Installation Instructions.doc" on how to install the workshop manual or parts catalogue.
10. Please ensure you keep the RAR or 7z file and do not delete it. After all it is what you have paid for and contains the core files for your workshop manual or electronic parts catalogue.
If you have any difficulties during installation, please do not hesitate to contact us.