Shift Boot Installation Manual of 2006-up Honda Civic
|Shift Boot Installation Manual of 2006-up Honda Civic Si. Part of content: Before begin the installation, park the car on a flat surface. Then, read carefully each instructions in the Shift Boot Installation Manual of 2006-up Honda Civic Si.
Installation instructions of :
- Pull the emergency brake up to prevent the car from moving while you work. Looking down at the shift knob, turn the jam nut beneath the shift knob clockwise using a 14 mm wrench to loosen it.
- Remove the shift knob by rotating it counter clock-wise and remove the nut from the shifter shaft.
- Pull up on the shifter bezel to remove it with the stock shift boot attached.
- Remove the four torx screws on the bottom of the bezel. Pull out the shift boot and the plastic ring attached to the base of the boot.
- Remove the staples holding the shift boot to the plastic ring.