Fiat Ulysse 1994-2008 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY Repair) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &
|Fiat Ulysse 1994-2008 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
This high QUALITY official manual for Fiat Ulysse 1994-2008 is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described.
MODEL: Ulysse (Eurovans) (2.0 16V-16V JTD, 2.2 16V JTD, 3.0 24V V6)
YEAR: 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we're at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Your Fiat Ulysse 1994-2008 (ALL MODELS ARE COVERED). All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download - you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
SUPPLY / EXPANSION TANK
In addition to supplying the circuit, the coolant reservoir absorbs the variations in the volume of the coolant as the temperature of the engine varies.
A special calibrated valve in the pressurised cap assures the following:
- emergence of air from the circuit collected by the pipe leading from thermostat.
- air intake when the circuit contains a vacuum (due to engine cooling).
It consists of a radiant mass and two side tanks for the intake and outlet of coolant.
The radiator pipes and fins are aluminium, the tanks are plastic.
It is the centrifugal type with vanes secured to the crankcase and operated directly through the timing belt.
Fitted to the rear of the cylinder head and performs the function of maintaining the engine at optimum temperature:
· with temperature _ 89 ± 2°C the thermostat valve (closed) directs coolant directly toward the water pump.
· with the temperature _ 89 ± 2°C the thermostatic valve starts to open until it is completely open at 101°C, directing the flow of coolant toward the radiator.
The engine coolant temperature sensor connected to the Engine Management Node is fitted on the thermostat casing.
ULYSSE 2.0 16v INTRODUCTION
The cooling circuit is forced circulation type via a centrifugal pump.
The circuit is sealed and consists of the following parts:
- radiant mass (engine cooling).
- supply reservoir.
- recirculation pump.
- passenger compartment heating radiator.
- connecting pipes and hoses.
Engine coolant temperature control
There are three-speed cooling fans to increase the heat dissipation capacity of the radiator.
The cooling fans are controlled directly by the engine management node which, depending on the temperature of the engine coolant:
- controls the cooling fans via the fan control interface;
- with the engine coolant temperature above the recommended level, lights up the warning light in the instrument panel;
The maximum pressure for the engine cooling circuit is 1.4 bar at 118°C.
- Versions with automatic transmission
The engine cooling system comprises the elements illustrated in the diagram below.
2. Supply reservoir/expansion tank.
3. Pressurized cap.
4. Engine oil/water heat exchanger.
5. Water pump.
6. Thermostat unit.
7. Automatic heating radiator.
8. Radiator bleed screw.
- Versions with automatic transmission
On versions with AL4 automatic transmission, the engine cooling system differs compared with versions with manual transmission through the presence of the elements illustrated below.
1. Water/oil heat exchanger (fitted on the automatic transmission).
2. Heat exchanger water inlet pipe.
3. Heat exchanger water outlet pipe.