Fiat Ducato 1999-2006 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY Repair) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &
|Fiat Ducato 1999-2006 Workshop Repair & Service Manual (COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
MODEL: Ducato (aka Citroën Jumper_Relay, Peugeot Boxer, Ram Promaster) (2.0 16V, 2.0 JTD 8V, 2.3 JTD 16V, 2.8 JTD 8V)
YEAR: 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
FORMAT: CD ISO image
SIZE: 606 MB
This high QUALITY official manual for Fiat Ducato 1999-2006 is 100 percents COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING, CORRUPT pages, sections to freak you out! This manual is exactly as described.
INSTANT DELIVERY: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If there is ANY kind of problem with the item you purchased, just drop a quick email. Within HOURS the issue shall be taken care of.
PRINTABLE MANUAL WITH DIAGRAMS: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your Tablet/Laptop in your garage.
REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY: We sell high QUALITY products only. However if you encounter any problems with the item you purchased, another replacement link will be sent to you. If we're at fault, you will get 100 percents refund.
Buy ☆THE BEST MANUAL ON THE INTERNET☆ from responsible seller and get instant download now without uncertainty or surprise.
This highly detailed workshop service repair manual for download contains virtually everything you will ever need to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore Your Fiat Ducato 1999-2006 (ALL MODELS ARE COVERED). All diagnostic and repair procedures and gives you access to the same information that professional technicians and mechanics have. You can view and print out the complete repair procedures with this workshop service repair manual Download - you do not need to be skilled with a computer.
DUCATO 2.0 16V CLUTCH WITH HYDRAULIC RELEASE DEVICE
A hydraulic release device has been fitted to improve acoustic comfort and performance while driving. This device consists of a reservoir shared with the brake system (1), pump (2) secured to the pedal unt, slave cylinder (3) secured to the gearbox bell housing and hydraulic damper (4).
The vehicle drives more comfortably because the damping effect of the hydraulic system reduces vibrations transmitted by the power unit.
The adoption of this device eliminates the need for periodic adjustment because clearance is eliminated and any wear on the driven plate is taken up automatically.
The clutch is single dry plate type, with a hydraulic release device and thrust bearing in permanent contact with the pressure spring. The driven plate is driven by pressure exercised by a diaphragm spring.
The clutch is released by a pedal-operated pump that transmits the fluid pressure increase to the slave cylinder piston. The piston acts on the clutch control fork via a rod to move the thrust bearing and thus overcome the action of the diaphragm spring.
The thrust bearing is in constant contact with the diaphragm spring and the slave cylinder rod is in constant contact with the fork.
Spring load: 470 daN
Outer diameter: 224 mm
Inner diameter: 163 mm
Pedal stroke: 148.5 mm
- The seats are of vital importance in terms of comfort and safety: they are, in effect, the element that has to absorb the kinetic energy acquired by the body through the effect of stresses when cornering and during acceleration/deceleration. The structure of the seats has been designed to assist and complete the protection offered by the occupant protection system. The front seats have a robust frame under the cushion which has the task of maintaining correct support for the occupant in the case of a frontal impact and of minimizing the distortion of the seat.
- The cushion support frame and the special shape of the cushion base prevents the passengers from sliding under the seat belt lap strap in the case of strong deceleration known as the so-called anti-submarining effect.
- The exploded view of the driver's seat is illustrated in the diagram
- In the front part of the seating area there is an excellent structure for anti-submarining, to prevent the body sliding forward under the seat belt in the case of severe frontal impacts.
- This also contributes to limiting injury to the abdomen and femur by reducing the body's forward acceleration.
- To assist back support the driver's seat only has a modern support system (6) for the lumbar region specially designed and extended to wrap around the back and support it. A special knob (8) on the backrest is used for adjustments.
- The driver's seat cushion can be height adjusted using two control levers; using knob (15) it is possible to adjust the height of the front part of the seat whilst knob (13) allows the height adjustment of the rear section.
- The angle of the backrest is adjusted using a rotary knob (9).
Heated front seats
- The heated seat (where fitted) is equipped with a heater pad located between the seat upholstery and the cover; this heater pad heats the cushion and the backrest at the same time. - The heating of the seat is activated by means of a special control located on the actual seat casing.