1983-1989 Alfa Romeo 33, 33 Sport Wagon Workshop Repair & Service Manual (2,576 Pages, Searchable, Printable iPad-ready pdf)
|1983-1989 Alfa Romeo 33, 33 Sport Wagon Workshop Repair & Service Manual (2,576 Pages, Searchable, Printable iPad-ready PDF)
Complete digital workshop service and repair manual written for the Alfa Romeo 33, 33 Sport Wagon; Production model years: 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989. All styles covered (all models, and engines). It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices.
This QUALITY manual is 100 COMPLETE and INTACT, no MISSING/CORRUPT pages/sections to freak you out! Buy from responsible seller and get INSTANT DOWNLOAD now without wasting your hard-owned money on uncertainty or surprise; this manual is exactly as described.
Total Pages: 2,576 pages
File Format: PDF (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Delivery: instant download link displayed on checkout page & emailed to you after payment
Protection: DRM-free; without any restriction
This COMPLETE official full workshop service repair manual includes:
* Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* COMPLETE, Absolutely No Missing Pages!
* Official Service INFORMATION You Can Count On!
* Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
EXCERPT (1983-1989 Alfa Romeo 33, 33 Sport Wagon Service/Repair Manual):
Group 00 - General Characteristics of the vehicle, Identification, maintenance operations chart
PRESENTATION ............. P
DIMENSIONS, WHEELALIGNMENT.. ..... JO
WEIGHTS AND LOADS, WHEELS (for 33 models) ............ 00
WEIGHTS AND LOADS, WHEELS (for SW models) ............... 00
VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION AND SERVICE DATA (for 33 models), MODEL IDENTIFICATION (for 33 models) ................ 00
VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION AND SERVICE DATA (for SW models), MODEL IDENTIFICATION (for SW models) ..... 00
JACKING AND TOWING POINTS, PROGRAMMED MAINTENANCE, FLUIDS AND LUBRICANTS, APPROXIMATE REFILL CAPACITIES ...... 00
To ensure proper operaHon, follow these suggestions carefully:
Every 500 km (or when refueling) recheck:
· Engine oil level
. Coolant level.
· Brake clutch fluid leve1
· Tyre pressures
· The possible presence of water In the fuel filter and drain (Diesel engine models only)
· Fluid level for the screen and lamp washer systems
ENGINE UNIT REASSEMBLY (continued)
COOLING CIRCUIT MANIFOLD AND WATER/OIL HEAT EXCHANGER
1. Fit a new gasket, refit the manifold and tighten the fixing screws to the prescribed torque.
2. Install the heat exchanger and fit a new oil seal ring, by securing the unit with the union for the oil filter.
3. Connect the two sleeves.
4. Install a new oil filter, lubricate its gasket and hand tighten.