PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS PAGE THOROUGHLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO DOWNLOAD YOUR MANUAL.
PLEASE NOTE: This tutorial are for those customers that have purchased an Instant Download option and NOT for those customers who have purchased the DVD-R option.
Ensure to check your email for usernames and passwords for logging in. They may have ended up in your SPAM or BULK email folders. If they have, ensure to whitelist our email address [email protected].
We highly recommend you use FireFox, Internet Explorer or Safari to download your manual. These can be downloaded from here:
We have put together the following tutorial below to help you download your manual and prepare it for
viewing as quickly as possible.
If you have purchased an Instant Download, your manual, is available to download instantly.
1. Click here, to view your account history. You may have to login
2. Click the View button next to your applicable Order Number
3. Scroll down and click the Link corresponding to your manual
4. Wait for the following pop-up box to appear:
5. Click Run to accept our Digital Signature
6. Now scroll down and you will see a Download button. Click this button
If the pop-up box in Step 4 above does NOT appear, or the Download button in Step 6 does NOT appear, uninstall and re-install your version of Java from here and refresh the page
7. Select the location where you would like to save and click Save. We recommending saving to the Desktop
For any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.