VAG OBD2 Drive Box Immobiliser Deactivator
VAG OB2 Drive Box Immobiliser Deactivator
This is the ultimate diagnostics tool, if you have a starting issue related to your immobiliser. With this tool you can either easily activate or deactivate the immobiliser on your car. Its a simple matter of flicking a switch. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for a computer. Our tool works totally independently.
The VAG OB2 Drive box corresponds to the following control unit types:
The ME7 control for petrol engines are compatible with Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW 1.6 L engines.
Easy to Install and Use:
1) Simply plug the VAG Drive Box into the vehicles OBD2 diagnostic port
2) On the VAG Drive Box, turn the switch to "OFF"
3) After 20 to 30 seconds the LED on the tool will start to flash slow then fast
4) The immobiliser on the vehicle is now deactivated.
The car will work without the transponder key.
5) Switch the VAG Drive Box to the "ON" position
6) After 20 to 30 seconds the immobiliser will now be activated
Car Compatibility List (but not limited too):
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT authorise the use of this tool for illegitimate activity.
There are currently no product reviews.